In this groundbreaking book, ultra-marathoner Danny Dreyer teaches us the running technique he created to heal and prevent injures and also to run, farther and with much less effort at any age.
Chi Running employs the power reserves in the cor muscles of the trunk, an approach that grows out of such disciplines as yoga, pilates and t'ai chi. This excellent step-by-step programme offers training principles to help:
- Dramatically reduce your potential for injury.
- Make knee pain and shin splints a thing of the past.
- Greatly reduce post-run recovery time.
- Create a safe and effective training programme.
- Make running any distance enjoyable whether you've just started running or are a seasoned competitor.